2008-09-14

Kid's song 兒歌:我的朋友在哪裡?


Important Notice:


I just found out that imeem had moved their host to Myspace Music.
It will take some time for me to import my playlists to Myspace. Please come back and check if the musics are available.


Kid's song: Where is my friend?


Wheres my friend 我的朋友在哪裡 - Chinese Kids Song



一 二 三 四 五 六 七
yi er san si wu liu qi

我 的 朋 友 在 哪 裡
wo de peng you zai na li

在 這 裡 在 這 裡
zai zhe li zai zhe li

我 的 朋 友 在 這 裡
wo de peng zai zhe li

啦 啦 啦 啦 真 歡 喜
la la la la zhen huan xi

同 唱 歌 來 同 遊 戲
tong chang ge lai tong you xi

笑 嘻 嘻 多 甜 蜜
xiao xi xi duo tian mi

我 的 朋 友 就 是 你
wo de peng you jiu shi ni


2 comments:

  1. Is there a video of this anywhere online that you know of? I wanted to use it in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try YouTube!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8VVB2Y2YWI

    ReplyDelete

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!