2009-05-26

Week 27 (2009/05/23)

Time really flies! Can you believe that it is almost the end of the school year?


We have two weeks before the final exam. We are going to use them for a good review.


I handed out a review sheet and showed the kids how much they had learned this year.
The review was a bit long. But everybody paid good attention and it went well. They all want to do well at the final exam. I am so proud of my young students.

I repeated the tip that I said many times: pay attention in class and do your homework.
It works for everything you learn. If you can study and practice those tips more, you will do well in every subject in school.

Homework for week 27:
  • Text Book 1 中文修订版1
    综合练习(一)
    Review1 p.16~p.17 and 综合练习(二) Review2 p.34~p.35
  • Finish HanYu PinYin sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!