2009-01-26

Week 16 (2009/01/24)

We are half way through our classes already! I will speak in Mandarin more and more from now on. If you pay attention to me you will learn some useful conversations.

I gave back the birds and promised that we will make more of them if we have time in future classes.

We played a PinYin game named " shoot basket".

I gave back the "春聯" ( "chun lian" Chinese New Year Banners) and showed everyone how to paste it. We also made another one with the character "" ( Good luck) on it.

We sang a new song "造飞机" (Make a plane) before the class ended. The boys started running again. Maybe it was the music that made them hyper...

Anyway! I hope everybody have a very happy Chinese new year and get some big red envelops from your relatives!


Homework for week 16:
  • Homework Book B Lesson 8 练习册第1B 第8课 p.42 开, 了, 车 P.47 真, 高, 兴 p.50 and p.54
  • HanYu PinYin Book 汉语拼音 p.27~28

No comments:

Post a Comment

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!