2009-02-09

Week 18 (2009/02/07)

Most of the students were late. We used the time to "刷牙" ("shua ya" brush teeth) when people kept coming in and out of the classroom.

We were pretty good at the beginning.
We wrote all the characters of lesson 9.

Some kids lost patience when we started PinYin class. They talked to each other while I taught a new song. We could not finish playing the game. Everybody was talking and walking around. I had to yell to get the kids' attention... A boy hit a girl... The girl was crying... I lost my voice...

Although most of the kids did not behave, I still handed out the Valentin's cards and candy. Because they won't be here next week.



Homework for week 18:
  • Homework Book A Lesson 9 练习册第1A 第9课 p.53~p.60
  • HanYu PinYin Book 汉语拼音 p.34

No comments:

Post a Comment

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!