2009-02-02

Week 17 (2009/01/31)

There were only 5 students when the morning bell rang and we started singing. It was more fun when there were more kids in class.

I explained why students have to pay attention to the teacher in class again. I am glad that I get more responses from the kids now when I ask questions.

We played the game of matching week days in Chinese with week days in English. I am impressed that one boy volunteered to sing the Monkey's rhyme alone. Everybody gave him a big hand when he went back to his seat with a proud smile.


We had fun playing 响板( "xiang ban" castanets) while singing the Monkey's rhyme.



Homework for week 17:
  • Homework Book B finish Lesson 8 练习册第1B 第8课 p.42~p.55
  • HanYu PinYin Book 汉语拼音 p.30~31

No comments:

Post a Comment

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!