2009-04-06

Week 23 (2009/04/04)

We stayed in the Gym longer this morning. But we were asked to leave before we could sing all the songs. It was a shame that we could not share the gym with the adult TaiChi Lessons.

Anyway! When we settled down in the classroom, I told everyone that I would ask the student to step aside if s/he talks during class because s/he is disturbing other students.

Some students still talked, but we had a quieter day. Most of the children paid good attention to me. Well done kids!


Homework for week 23:
  • Homework Book B Lesson 10 练习册第1B 第10课 p.58~59, and P.61~63
  • HanYu PinYin Book 汉语拼音 p.39, p.44~45
  • Practicing writing your Chinese Name
No school next week because of Easter long weekend!

I hope you like the Easter Eggs I bought from States.


No comments:

Post a Comment

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!