2009-04-24

What browser are you using?

I just found out that this page does not appear the same on different browsers.

You can see that the transparency of the title picture( the birds) doesn't work if you are using "Internet Explorer".


With "Fire Fox"


With "Internet Explorer"

It happens to all the pictures with transparency on "Internet Explorer". Even the web site I am developing has the same problem.

There is no problem using the browser "Fire Fox". You can see what I really want to display. I personally recommend "Fire Fox" because it is the safest browser on the market and it is free.


"I.E." also decodes "HTML" differently than "Fire Fox". I am working on it.


It is very appreciated that you inform me of other problems you encounter while using browsers other than Fire Fox.


Thanks a million!


By the way, My I.E. version is 6.0.


No comments:

Post a Comment

謝謝您寶貴的意見!
Thanks for your opinions!